Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hell night!!!

The first thing I do when I wake up on Saturdays and Sundays is erasing my sms from the sent folder. So when a angry ex girlfriend ask me why in the hell I send that indecent sms I don’t know what there talking about. I don’t need to feel worst then I already do yo know.
A wise man once said to me “you cant be responsible for what you don’t know/remember” so by doing this my back is clear. Anyway while I was doing this I went in to my camera photos and made a really scary discovery!!

Then it all started to come back to me…….. I was looking forward to have a well deserved Friday evening in my futon and the masterpiece days of thunder after a hard weeks work! But first I was just going to visit a friends shop Svensson that a launch off there new collection. Had some drinks and so on,,,, then the devils 3 best friend called Simon, Fillip and Johanna.
Asked if I wanted to come over and play some games and be social. I didn’t want to be rude so I said yes of course. Simon a former bartender gave me a long island ice tea even before I had time to ring the bell to his mansion door, didn’t want to be rude again Then I woke up erased my sms and found………………………………………………………………………………..







Filip, Liberace,Simon and Johanna, the devils in disguise

? and Filip


Simons pants



No word





Filip, Tone Norom, Joy Tempest and some guy










What I do have a blurry memory of is being on a karaoke stage singing “living on a prayer”and dancing to some hardcore meatal.
Other then that, I really dont know what I was doing there,but I guess it was fun!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tant med katt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:04 AM  
Blogger miss money penny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 AM  
Blogger S.ol said...

I wish... I wish I know what those comments had to say... ;)
ha!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ses där nästa vecka. Roger

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home