Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The mother and creator ………

of drugs, van Gogh, hookers, silly dancing people, really really smelly cheese and of course Marc Overmars!!

HOLLAND!

Where shall I start..,, the language maybe,,, my god I wonder if its really a language or if they just make it up to make fun out of me or if they just all are stoned.. I really can’t find one single word that makes any sense at all.
Rotterdam vs Amsterdam.
Rotterdam was bombed flat to the ground by siie Germans during the European cup in 2000, so Rotterdam is compactly rebuild and lacks a soul you might say. This also makes the buildings more experimental (ex) due the everything is build up from scratch (architect city 2007). It seem more hard core and not so much show off as in Amsterdam. Maybe they don’t have the big pressure of being an Amsterdamer and live up the culture, history and hype that Amsterdam have.
Amsterdam on the other hand is an amazing city! Very easy to like, old houses, canals, cafes are really amazing. Maybe you are wondering why I’m not mentions the Red light and coffee shops?? What shall I say… it’s exactly as you think it is!!

One thing that really surprised me was the ladies, I knew all off them suffers from gigantism but I didn’t see one single hot Dutch girl!! Usually my head goes back and forward like watching a tennis game when I stroll down the street were ever I go….This is true,, not one single one…and I’m not picky if you know what I mean!! Crazy bananas!! Maybe all the hot ones sleep during the day and works at night, what do I know?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home