Friday, May 04, 2007

Summary

Ok its been a while now now again!
Sorry my nerdy internet friends, not much have happen I’m not a at writing about things in the past I forget easy, my memory is getting worth for each day,,, could be the alcohol but I would like to think its that that I’m getting older very fast,,,, but you should get wiser when you get older ,,,hmmmm so. Plus its morning now and I haven’t had my daily coffee and whiskey so I’m still a bit shaky and cant really see, but ill will give it a try.

I bought a pair of sunglasses after I drank the other away, ,they are so spring 2009 a pair of wayfarer ray ban .

Then of course,,,, ehhh Ill show you the other stuff ill show you instead I’m just to tired, my head is in sleeping mode and my body is in horney mode so Im not in the right spirit to write anything,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home