Monday, February 26, 2007

I suffer from dyicslexcsiya.....

Ok I have gotten a lot of complains regarding my spelling….don’t kick a man that is lying down! I’m suffering enough already ,, ok!


Which rotten person comes up with that name anyway…. dyselxcia come on seriously?? I mean now when Im trying to explain that I have dicelxia, people can laugh that I trying to spell desleckia.
Did this evil person sitt down and try to figure out the most difficult word with the most compelx letters so that nobody with dyclexia ever ever would be able to spell it!!??

Must be the same guy/girl (OBS political correct) that invented the very greatful word "lisp", how fun is that to say if you have it?
-Hey why you speak strange?
-I have a (you know the answer)

Very strange if you ask me ....


I also wonder if the whale-shark is a mammal or a fish, whale being a mammal and the shark a fish…………just Google it,,,it’s a fish,,,the worlds biggest a matter of fact!! Thank God for the internet,,, now Im going to find the bastard who came up with those stupid word and them I’m going to hunt him/her (agian) down for making fun out of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home