Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Boooooooring!!

I really dont have anything to write about now when Im living my goody-two-shoe life!!

I mean what shall I write about???
What kind of seaweed I sleep in, my new GPS watch that tells my how bad my pulse is and that I run slower than yesterday,,, or maybe I should tell you how it seems that all my friends are having the biggest and badest parties just exactly this and next week...or why not about that I was invited to a all you can drink premiere for a new beer at Carlsberg brewery!!!!

That would just be bitter so I just dont write about it..........



Sackre bluöö!!!


and I just signed with the devil and soled my soul to Lucifer (same guy maybe??) ………………………!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the contract about??

11:45 AM  
Blogger bradpitt said...

another story.....another looong story...will get back you on it later though.....

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlsberg are doing bitter now? Or did I just misunderstand?

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOSSSSSEEEEERRRRRR........ Give upp, you´ll never make it.....hahahah

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home