Friday, March 02, 2007

Two bottles off red wine and five disaster’s fruit/milk drinks later….

I want to achieve something in my life ,,,so I have something to brag about when Im old sitting in my rocking chair and telling lies to my grandkids … so I stared to think (believe it or not)

I want an Olympic gold medal…… and how do you do that when your 28 and is diagnosed with corpulence buy making the least effort??
Started to think the of the obvious taekwondo, did some research then it wasn’t so obvious anymore, what a geek sport!!
So I had to re think,,,,what sport are fat people completeing in the Olympics? Came up with shooting, but I don’t like guns soo,,,, archery seems cool, you can be fat and 40 noo problem. Then I realized that my eyes cross when I focus, think that cross-eyeism(word??) could be a safety factor. Then Ihad to do a rokad(??) in my thinking,,,, winter games!!! There are some stupid games I could probably win a gold medal in!!

Skeleton!!! I found it ,,,,and the internet said to me that the Vikings invented this game after eating flugsvamp … so I’m a Swedish Viking or half anyway and the last winner was a fat Canadian 39-year-old guy/man who won ,and it’s a really really cool sport and hardly any that practice is,,,, perfect!!!So I have 11 years of hard core practice ahead of me ,,,,,think I will start with the flugsvamp and then let that guide me…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home