Thursday, May 17, 2007

sex vs alcohol

I asked someone once what she would choose from not having sex for one year or not having a drop off alcohol for one year.... She very fast responded no sex.

For me usually this goes hand in hand, like champagne and oyster, dancing and music, Yoko and John, Håkan and his hats, jing and yang, Fish and chips, Han Solo and Chewbacca ,,,I think you get the picture.

So I started to think (believe it or not),,,hmmmm,,,,hmmmm......and I still don’t know.

No sex,,,,,I think I would be a danger to society, like a ticking bomb ready to explode at anytime or place...So I have to take my human responsibility, be the good and loyal citizen I am and say YES to sex.(and I like to,,,,,a lot,,,,Im pretty good at it to, if you ask me and the one girl I ever “did it” with )

Then alcohol ,,,,well I’m a alcoholic so I have to say YES to that to.

Have no answer ,,,sorry,,,,,,,but for all means you could!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home