Friday, March 16, 2007

Arty-farty


I went to a vernissage, really good,, I think…but I’m not good with the chargong. so I dressed to cover the hole spectra off people ,,,media/culture/politics!!
I melted in the crowed but I missed the exhibition due to the glasses ,I have 20/20 vision (perfect eyesight, or I see all the signs A,D,O,Q,K,F etc etc except the one at the bottom, don’t know if that’s 20/20?? but that’s another story), and I borrowed some glasses from the 1964 that were really really strong, it was really blurry.
I talked about the exhibition anyway, ,,and people agreed on most of my opinions regarding the exhibition with me not seeing anything,,, So I was talking BS but looking like I knew what I was talking about and they swallowed it,, don’t know who is more pathetic me or them…….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, your blog is just geetting better, while your just getting more pathetic, hehehe, just kidding, you rule, i never got the art people anyway, so maybe the all pretend to know something ;)

5:58 PM  
Blogger S.ol said...

loved it!
:)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home