Monday, March 19, 2007

Global Warming

All this healthy crap is killing me!!
Ok I had one of the most productive Monday ever ,have a hell of a lot of enegiee and I don’t have any anxiety over my weekend.
That also means that I don’t have any stories to tell at work!
I was talking about how great it was to wake up at 10.00 AM and going for a 3h walk, having a great breakfast/lunch, going to “kallis” ( a place where you sit naked in a sauna with old people and sweet together and then jump in the 4 degree sea, and repeat it some times. Then afterwards you feel re-born) walking some more, having a great dinner, with a soda blabalbalblablabal…..they just looked funny at me and nothing more…"they need people like me so you can point your *beep fingers and say that’s the bad guy". That used to be my only task in life ,,,,and now I don’t even have that!!

When I was sitting there Friday and Saturday the bottles were whispering to me,,” John,,,,Jooooooohn,,drink me, let me give your soul some fuel”….but I’m strong and I have character (hmm) so I said NO Jack and gave him he finger!!
Being sober and going out with my friends you hear stuff you wouldn’t hear otherwise.
e.g.
Drop that looser and get with the boozer”
“Hey that’s not my problem, that’s her problem, her dads and my lawyers”
“Hey man its better to say I’m sorry than ask for permission”


All this no drinking and no “sin” make me a walking time bomb !!
To the rid off all this hormones (I heard that sex and violence are the is the same, or not the same but one can be uses as a substitute to the other ,,,or something like that)….so I did some Thai-boxing with a friend (2 meter tall Yugoslavian guy)
….Its true I didn’t think of sex one single time during the training, I was to busy staying alive…so now I have a broken nose, 3 back eyes (thought that was impossible), a face that’s refurnished and a broken arm (this took me 4 hours to write so far, serious!! )…… so that didn’t go that well so now I’m thinking off trying cage fighting.

PS: Im looking for nick names for cage fighting carrier so far I have “Massive destruction”, “Killer tornado” and “The Flying Meatball(TFM)” Ill be more than happy for some more suggesting..



What about that global warming thing?? That some crazy stuff

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about just "The Bad Guy"? That would be a cool name.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or John (pussy-magnet(from Borat movie)) or John Waste or Loser or No Life need more names??

take care

Denver

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Oso rojo would be good...cheesy but still with some charme

4:30 PM  
Blogger bradpitt said...

Denver go and wash you mouth with soap!
Oso rojo is Red bear right??hmmm,,like someone you want to hug when when you least expect it Ill break your neck and drop kick him!! good idee..

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truck Man!
Truck - is agressiv and destruction and really testosteron full word. You will need it. Might help you too get a lot of courage. Good luck in the cage Mr TruckMan! I'll pray for you

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John!! Behöver din ladys expertis, ja e i deep shit, big trouble, stora problem, ja e inte på säker mark någon stans,, behöver hjälp

din vän/andres

PUBLICERA INTE DENNA KOMENTAR, för den komer komma i orätta händer, o någon kommer skjuta mig isåfall

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh shit,, blev den publicerad?

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh shit,, blev den publicerad?

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kan du ta bort den?

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home